Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent Online Games Studio, is looking for an outstanding dynamic IT Technician that is ready for the next challenge in there career.
Working within our IT BSS Team, you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of our internal IT BSS Infrastructure on a daily basis, you will also be delivering business systems support via our in-house ticketing system and will be involved with a variety of internal project work.
Key Duties Include:
- Proactively Monitor the BSS Ticket Queue.
- Provide All Users with World Class Professional Customer Service.
- Maintain a High Level of IT Security consistent with company standards and policies.
- Ensure proper licensing for software is installed on desktops and laptops and report any deviations.
- Maintain all Server and desktop hardware and software to agreed configurations
- Proactively Monitor and Maintain all BSS Infrastructure
- Maintain & Implement Microsoft Patch and Security Updates
- Maintain and Keep all Software Application Up to Date.
- Updating of the BSS Knowledge Base with any new installation and configuration procedures.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Certified or to have strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/12, Exchange 2007/10/13, SCCM systems, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, AD
- Certified or to have strong knowledge of Citrix remote access / XenApp / Xenserver and Microsoft RDS
- Highly organised, able to prioritise work load effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure
- Natural Ability to create Documentation.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more