Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent online games studio, is looking for an exceptional Web Analyst to join the Analytics Team for Runescape, the No1 free online multiplayer game.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter keen to take charge of our web tracking funnel through to our early-game data sets, performing testing and subsequent analysis to improve the customer journey, optimising flow and conversion for prospective players.
Key Duties Include:
- Take full ownership of web tracking and analytics, ensuring logging and reporting are fully up to date and accurate,
- Work closely with Website teams to design and deploy cookie tracking that allows comprehensive analysis,
- Ensure web pages have been tagged appropriately so that the agreed metrics are captured,
- Interface with other teams to provide a historical log of web tracking for time-series based analysis,
- Tie the web funnel data sets into the opening sections of the game funnel,
- Conduct regular audits of analytics tags to indentify gaps and errors, and maintaining existing tracking where necessary,
- Optimise user journeys through the web and early game funnel, as well as billing and exit funnels, to reduce drop-out rates improve conversion,
- Respond to additional ad hoc requests for analysis of the early game.
- Self-starter able to take full responsibility for the function from the offset,
- Advanced knowledge of web tracking principles and architecture,
- Proficient in database analysis – advanced use and/or understanding would be advantageous,
- Able to demonstrate experience designing and deploying large scale web tracking projects,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present/explain analysis to senior management.
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more