Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent online games studio, is looking for an exceptional and experienced Web Analyst to join the Game Intelligence Team for Runescape, the No1 free online multiplayer game.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with experience in owning large scale on-boarding/e-commerce funnel projects from conception/ design, all the way through to deployment, and beyond. You will be responsible for marrying web funnel tracking with our early-game data sets, performing multivariate testing and subsequent analysis to improve the customer journey, optimising flow and conversion for prospective players.Key Duties Include:
- Take full ownership of the web tracking and analytics system, ensuring tracking and reporting is fully up to date and accurate,
- Work closely with Web Systems teams to design and deploy cookie tracking that meets/exceeds business requirements,
- Ensure web pages have been tagged appropriately so that the agreed metrics are captured,
- As a member of the Game Intelligence team, interface with other business functions to ensure a historical log of web tracking is maintained for future time-series based analysis,
- Tie the web funnel data sets into the opening sections of the game funnel,
- Conduct regular audits of analytics tags to indentify gaps and errors, and maintaining existing tracking where necessary,
- Optimise user journeys through the web and early game funnel, as well as billing and exit funnels, to reduce drop-out rates improve conversion,
- Respond to additional ad hoc requests for analysis of the early game.
- Self-starter able to take full responsibility for the function from the offset,
- Advanced knowledge of web tracking principles and architecture,
- Must be proficient in database analysis (SQL based) – advanced use and/or understanding would be advantageous,
- Must be able to demonstrate experience designing and deploying large scale web tracking projects,
- Excellent communication skills couple with experience presenting/explaining analysis to senior management/executive level.
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more