Payment UX Manager
World leading independent Online Games Studio, Jagex Ltd, is looking for an exceptional E-Commerce Specialist to join their E-Commerce team and take a leading role in driving E-Commerce Optimisation at Jagex.
You will be involved in setting the E-Commerce direction of our cutting edge browser based games by iconic brands like Transformers and RuneScape.
Key Duties Include:
- Drive and develop the E-Commerce strategy to monetize and increase the value of our player base in conjunction with the product teams and their product designs.
- Set targets and deliver improvements to the shopping flow to increase the average transaction value, and the life time value of our users.
- Optimization focusing on increasing footfall into the shopping pages, conversion into the shopping cart and payment attempts.
- Increase revenue through the shopping experience with sales techniques which work within a gaming community.
- Work with product owners, Development and Executive Team in delivering effective E-Commerce strategies and revenue improvements.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and opportunities in payer phycology and payment funnel optimization.<strong<strong
- Proven track record in E-Commerce and shopping flow optimization.
- Background in sales and physiological behaviour of users within E-Commerce.
- Experience in website and billing UX optimization.
- Good team-working skills, as well as being independent and able to take responsibility for own planning/prioritisation
- Flexible and able to adapt to business needs.
- Proven ability to take ownership of own projects and achieves positive results.
- Previous E-Commerce experience.
- Experience with sales and website flow design.
- Experience in the Video Gaming space preferable but not required.
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more