Producer - TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE
World leading independent Online Games Studio, Jagex Ltd, is looking for an experienced and highly talented Producer to join our TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE development team.
You will be responsible for managing the development of a cutting edge browser-based battle arena game backed by an iconic brand. Your key duties will include working with the development teams on game features, design, scheduling, budgeting, localisation and QA.
You will be pulling together all the elements of the game (design, art, audio, and tech) and ensuring it meets an exceptional level of quality, excitement and playability.
Key Duties Include:
- Creating a workflow for departments: QA / localisation / technical (IT, system developers, web developers)
- Working with the brand department on the creation of assets and product vision
- Manage key stakeholders: Executives, VP’s and license holders
- Monitor, prioritise and work with bug databases
- Report and create plans to remedy balancing, design and accessibility problems
- Manage Key performance indicators consistently looking for improvements
- Create cross departmental and development schedules
- Proven leadership experience within the games industry as an internal producer
- Understanding of modern game platforms such as browsers, iOS, consoles etc
- Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing, fast-paced creative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complete game product life-cycle experience
- Internal games development management experience
- Knowledge of monetisation models / MTX
- Knowledge of free to play gameplay features / designs
- A keen enthusiasm for gaming especially online games / MMOs
- Games Industry related degree
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more
Management and Production