Receptionist (12 months maternity cover)
Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent online games studio, is looking for an exceptional and talented Receptionist to facilitate a welcoming and efficient service for our visitors and clients 12 month maternity cover contract.
As Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for employees and external visitors to the office. The successful candidate will have an outstanding approach to customer service as well as possess excellent organisational skills.
Key Duties Include:
- Front of house reception duties including meet and greet, directing visitors.
- Receive, screen, direct and relay any incoming telephone calls
- Administration Support for the Operations Support Team
- Daily mail sorting, date stamping and distribution
- Responsible for receiving and organsing all catering requests, liaising with both meeting organiser and the canteen.
- Recording and handling all incoming and outgoing courier deliveries
- Manage and administer the office car park facilities
- Be involved and contribute to team projects e.g. charity days, beer Friday etc.
- Manage fire system and coordinate tests and emergency evacuation list
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
- Greet everyone coming into the office with a smile.
- Be friendly, warm and make everyone feel welcome.
- Support Office and Facilities Manager where necessary
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Manage, promote and record weekly cycle fixing
- Being a central point of information for all new starters and visitor
- Proactive, self-motivated and demonstrates high degree of initiative and determination
- Outstanding approach to customer service
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively and efficiently
- Capable of researching and presenting findings in a comprehensible way
- Great communication skills at all levels written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular a strong familiarity with MS Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Law
- Previous experience in a similar role
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more
Commercial and Executive