Gameplay Programmer - TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE
Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent online games studio is currently looking for a talented gameplay programmer to join our TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE development team.
Working with this iconic brand you will be responsible for implementing new and exciting gameplay features, creating the best player experience possible. This dynamic role will cover a range a coding skills so would be suited to someone with a good understanding of AI, animation, graphics, physics and tools.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the heart of a successful gaming brand from a stable developer/publisher, and requires a sharp and keen individual with a passion for tablet products.
Key Duties Include:
- Maintaining and writing solid and robust code to strict deadlines
- Optimising game code to work within Jagex’s internal coding limitations
- To set the standard in coding practices and coding quality
- To evaluate the feasibility of technical direction and design direction for difficulty of implementation, costing and priority
- Taking part in the design process of the gameplay
- Experience in using object-oriented languages preferable C#/C++
- Solid commercial experience of gameplay programming principles
- Ability to work efficiently with large existing code bases
- At least 1 full project life cycle experience on a console or PC product
- At least 1 shipped Unity driven game
- Experience in developing browser-based Unity driven online games
- Passion for online games, specifically F2P MMO product
- Experience working with Hansoft
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more