Marketing Communications Manager
World leading independent online games studio Jagex Ltd is looking for an outstanding Marketing Communications Manager to take full ownership of the communications cycle for our flagship product RuneScape. Reporting into the Head of Marketing for RuneScape, this creative self-starter, will coordinate all external messaging with our player base and align internal teams around the branding and sentiment
The successful candidate needs excellent written and verbal communications skills along with copy editing experience. Also experience of advertising, social media and working within a games marketing environment would be advantageous.
Key Duties Include:
- Coordinate with a variety of teams to deliver player and prospect communications, campaigns and branded assets.
- Identify, construct, pitch and present new communications strategies to management and product stakeholders.
- Writing of releases, articles and statements where necessary.
- Working with the Head of Community, ensure a clear and consistent conversation is conveyed to our product-engaged users.
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest communication tools and continuously assess their deployment to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Collaborate with digital marketing teams to support performance marketing, SEO, eDM and eCRM initiatives.
- Assist in the planning and execution of PR activities with the internal PR team.
- Liaise closely with other teams to ensure that published product and policy details are accurate
- Demonstrable track record of implementing successful, high-volume communications campaigns that have delivered tangible value.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write concise and compelling copy of particular importance.
- Copywriting: able to write clearly and concisely for online and offline channels, with effective editing, proof-reading and strong grammar skills
- Creative thinker, able to generate new ideas.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for computer games and an awareness of the online games market
- Familiarity with the RuneScape community.
- Relevant qualification at degree level or equivalent.
depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health care, gym membership and many more
Commercial and Executive